2023 CAA Website Redesign
Still in progress, we are conducting usability testing, performing research, and creating wireframes for a restructured website.View project
2018 CAA Rebranding and Website Redesign
I helped the communications team reimagine the CAA website and printed collateral with new logo, branding, fonts, and styles.View project
I have been part of the communications team for eight years.
I've worked for eight years at CAA | Advancing Art & Design. I began my career at CAA as a social community coordinator, then I was promoted to web and graphic designer, and most recently I was promoted to the title of webmaster.
- Create all digital and print designs
- Conduct usability testing, perform research, and create wireframes for restructured website
- Update and improve website using best practices in UX/UI design
- Maintain and update accessibility of collegeart.org
- Compose all email campaigns
- Compose all Wordpress posts
- Maintain a great level of professionalism while also being friendly
During my three-year Masters program, I taught Digital Arts courses to undergraduate students.
- Lead beginner and intermediate level digital art and design courses to undergraduate students
- Teach Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro X, Processing, HTML and CSS
- Foster conceptual thinking and problem solving
Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY
MFA – Summa Cum Laude – Studio Art
Throughout the three-year Masters program, I took various courses in fine art, as well as participated in five exhibitions.
St. John's University, Queens, NY
BFA – Summa Cum Laude – Photography
During the four-year Bachelor's degree program, I took courses in humanities and participated in two exhibitions.
International Center of Photography, Manhattan, NY
Certificate - Photography
For this one-year certificate program, I took many courses in photography and also participated in one exhibition.